Thursday, January 17, 2013

UST Paskuhan 2012 x Outfit Post

Paskuhan is one of the most anticipated event held annually in the University of Santo Tomas that bring Thomasians together in commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ. The event usually starts in the afternoon and ends at midnight. There are parades, talented student performers, popular OPM bands and singers, booths and raffles. The lavish fireworks display is the best thing to see during the event and it just makes us more excited of what will show on the next Paskuhan. I'm already an alumni and with the experiences and friends the university gave me, it just feels so good to be back especially at times like this.

Photobucket
2012's theme was Disney movies; Brave
Photobucket
Frog Princess
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
with Shirley, Apple, Trisha and Adly
Photobucket

While some girls were wearing skirts and strutting in high heels and booties, I chose to look my best in street style. The previous years were different wherein my friends and I tended to dress up but this time, I thought about myself comfortably sitting on the grasslands while watching the show. With good-fitting shirt and jeans, one can still look her best without sacrificing comfort. I just wore gold-toned shoes and accessories to make it not the usual casual.    
Photobucket

Sometimes, minimalism seems to be enough. What do you think of this look? Hype it here!

Photobucket
Rocawear shades
Ann Taylor Loft shirt

Photobucket
Fucda watch

Photobucket
Kate Landry bag

Photobucket
Wrangler pants.
Photobucket
Cole Vintage shoes

Photobucket

Photos are from my instagram and Adly Velasco. If you're still not following me on instagram, here it goes: instagram/giancarlatolentino

Still finishing all my backlogs so just keep in touch! :D


29 comments:

  1. Really Nice post! You look really pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, wanna follow each other on GFC and Facebook ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. bellissima tu!
    bellissime le scarpe!
    bellissima festa!

    http://ladanzadeisensi.blogspot.it/2013/01/trucco-absolute-douglas_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow back! ;) Kisses
    http://crazyheelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bracelet you are wearing!!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit :)

    Mint,
    www.spicejaat.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Blog is so cute and you look nice :)
    Do you want follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks a lot :) of course, let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Love the photos, looks like a really cool event! x, Kat

    Following your blog now, hope you can follow back!

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi :) I find your blog interesting so I am now following you :) It would be nice if you check my blog and if you like you can follow me back :) Ciao!
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice photos! If you like to follow each other let me know! ;)
    http://alexandra-sophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! Thanks for your comment, I follow you now, If you want follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pictures! You look really glamorous!

    Love,
    Jolien

    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for responding and following back! <3

    With love,
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so cute! love the loafers. I like simple most of the time too. WOuld you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm following you, it's your turn!

    ReplyDelete
  18. the studded bracelet is the first thing that caught my eyes!
    nice one :)
    the parade looks fun!


    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you look really great

    Please like my facebook fanpage!
    www.facebook.com/kardisebyk

    ReplyDelete
  20. This event is so adorable! I'm not going to lie, I'm not really sure what's going on, but I love it! I also love your outfit, especially the shoes. So chic!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. cool! i think some of my friends were there too! i've followed you on GFC~ please visit me and follow back? i think you'll like my fashion/art posts!~

    ||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||



    JOIN my GIVEAWAY to win a FORMAL DRESS! http://hedonistdrive.blogspot.com/2013/01/birthday-giveaway-yes-please.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the lovely comment on my page, now following you please follow back :)
    XOXO
    elegantlysimple01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. gr8 post.i love u're blog... want to follow eachother??? if so folow me and let me know.. i'll follow back for sure.. :

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Much appreciated. Please let me know if you follow so I can check out your blog too :)